Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

What airframe Velox or MXS

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

What airframe Velox or MXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2011, 04:40 PM
Ram360
My Feedback: (4)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What airframe Velox or MXS

I am looking into getting my first electric. Right now I only fly gas planes and want an electric so I can get more flying in. The 2 planes I am looking at are the 3DHS 48" velox and the Extreme Flight 48" MXS. Out of the 2 what is a better 3Dplane? I am leaning towards the MXS, but I don't know anybody with either plane. Just looking for some opinions on the two planes.
Old 04-06-2011, 10:28 AM
zhamoua

Default RE: What airframe Velox or MXS

i had never own any planes from extremeflightrc, but they sure do great 3d on youtube, but i do own more than a dozen of 3dhs planes specially the Velox, i had 3 velox 47" one time and now that i move into the 68" for a better control, you can't go wrong with the velox, super harrier and rolling harrier ofcourse the bigger the better for that kinda deal but at the mean time. i still choose the velox over the shp 300, i guess the shp has a shorter lenth and very snappy. so it depend what you looking for. yeah Velox 48" with the following power setup, torque motor, 45 airboss esc, hitec 65mg, 1800mah or 2000mah 4s 35c, and some apc 13x6, you will be very happy all day
Old 04-10-2011, 06:47 AM
Doc Austin

I've written a bunch here about the MXS here:

http://docaustinextreme.blogspot.com...s-new-mxs.html

http://docaustinextreme.blogspot.com...4s-report.html

Old 04-10-2011, 09:37 AM
Ram360
My Feedback: (4)

I got the MXS last week and finally got to fly it. This plane is great, I can't believe how stable it is. I broke the landing gear on my 3rd flight but its fixed good enough till I can get a new one.