Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

3dFoamy Service is Excellent

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

3dFoamy Service is Excellent

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2004, 08:42 AM
AU3D_Flyer
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3dFoamy Service is Excellent

I just wanted to put out a message about how pleased I am with the customer service at 3dFoamy. My plane arrived with some broken foam and Levi had another foam set coming my way the next day. I just wanted to let everyone else know what kind of service to expect from this company. All I can say is that it is excellent.
Old 05-06-2004, 03:12 PM
rcfury
My Feedback: (5)

Default RE: 3dFoamy Service is Excellent

I think thats awsome!! I was personally thinking about getting the kantana S kit.
Quick question though. Do they give any info about what power systems that will work well etc.? Im not rich so im thinking of going with the GWS 350 C motor.
Anyway... Thanks for the info
Old 05-06-2004, 07:30 PM
FNG

go to the 3Dfoamy site, download for FREE the full sized plan, open it and zoom in on the big boxed area on lower right (motor/batt info)

Mark
Old 05-25-2004, 06:06 PM
flip3d

has any one talked to the 3d foammy guy.
flip
Old 05-30-2004, 04:22 AM
MikeEast
My Feedback: (3)

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I have spoken with Levi on the phone and via email. I have been dying to get into electric 3d and so I started surfing and found www.3dfoamy.com. I ordered a free set of plans and promptly got an email from Levi asking when he could call so we could talk. He actually took the time to call ME. He is a really cool guy and will spend as much time with you as it takes. Im sure as his business grows it will become more difficult to spend that much time with each customer but it was refreshing to get that much help. He went WAY beyond the call of duty to help me out.[8D]

I have ordered the Extra 300L complete depron kit now and he spent about 30 minutes on the phone with me clearly answering all of my questions. I now know exactly what componants I need to complete my plane and where the best deals are. Im going with the Himax brushless on a 6.6:1 gearbox. Should be a powerhouse, ive read a few warning posts about the himax brushless systems. Anything I should be sure to do or NOT to do to aviod premature failure?