Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

3DFoamy Kits now IN STOCK!

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

3DFoamy Kits now IN STOCK!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2005, 10:21 PM
RCAirWorks
My Feedback: (27)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3DFoamy Kits now IN STOCK!

Hey All,

Our first shipments of Kits have started to arrive. If you are not familiar with our website or what we sell go to [link=http://www.rcairworks.com]www.rcairworks.com[/link]! We sell the best 3D foamies out there produced by none other than 3DFoamy Models. We are an Authorized Distributor and all our kits are the new, all depron foam kits featuring the G-Force wing design. These things are incredible!!

We have just started to receive the first shipments of a very large order so not every kit is in stock at the moment but will be shortly. We do have the following available for immediate shipment.

- Edge 540 "Pro"
- Extra 300XL "Pro"
- Katana S "Pro"
- Cap 232 "Pro"
- Turbo Raven "Pro"

Limited quantities are in stock now so first come first serve. Like I said, we should be receiving shipments pretty much daily until our whole order is here. My intent is to order LARGE quantities so I can maintain a stock of kits for you guys (no more long waits, USPS delivers in 3 days!). If the kit you want is currently not in stock, check back soon because it will be shortly.

Thanks,

Darin Hawkes
www.RCAirWorks.com
Old 02-27-2005, 11:25 PM
Ultimutt

Default RE: 3DFoamy Kits now IN STOCK!

Will you carry the Raven??

-Bryce
Old 02-28-2005, 12:44 AM
RCAirWorks
My Feedback: (27)

I am not currently carrying the Raven because it is not a very popular kit but that may change depending on the amount of interest there is in it.

Darin
Old 02-28-2005, 01:24 AM
davegr1
My Feedback: (2)

I purchased the Advantage Bipe from 3d foamy. The kit came a week late after paying for rush delivery, (oh well) My question is, I got no instructions or manual to go by to build this g force wing. I tried the web site, nothing there. do you or anyone have somthing to go by?

Dave Greer
Old 02-28-2005, 04:47 AM
8KCABrett
My Feedback: (1)

You should have a CD that includes the manuals and plans, if not no big deal, they are all on the 3dfoamy site, for more detailed pics of the more unique parts of building one of these see my Raven Build Thread here:

http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_26...tm.htm#2632704

While you are there, you may as well bump that thread since I hear that question asked a lot!

Thanks, and have fun, you will enjoy that kit a lot I think!

Oh and the Raven not popular!?!?!? How can that be!!

It's the best one!!

EDIT: Actually I don't see the Advantage Bipe manual in the manuals page, I will check my CD tomorrow to see if it's on there. . . most of the manuals look pretty much the same though your biplane may have some unique features. . I know I jsut saw an Advantage Bipe build thread somewhere. . .
Old 02-28-2005, 06:09 AM
davegr1
My Feedback: (2)

Brett

Thanks, I found some pics and instructions for the wing build up in the su-26 pro section. It explians the wing in great detail. As far as the building goes, It is simple.

Dave
Old 02-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Papakeith

I purchased a mini tiburon bipe from Levi at the WRAM show this past weekend. If I remember correctly, he said that the manuals for the pro and mini models should start showing up on the site once he gets back to WA.
Old 02-28-2005, 03:14 PM
psk560
My Feedback: (12)

Page back up.

www.psk560.com/tiburon.htm

Craig
Old 01-24-2010, 07:32 PM
roberted5

I have 2 SuperXtras made by 3Dfoamy for sale.I like smaller 36" span foamies better just for the fact they are ligter and don't need as big as motor,ESC and Li-Po.When I fly the bigger planes I just go to glow fuel.

These planes have the G-Force wing 45" span and comes with a Cd with all the instructions.One kit is almost done,I haven't installed the spar yet but once it is just finish applying the rest of wing skins and finish the stab and the rest of plane is finished.

The other kit has never been started.Let me know if your interested.