Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

Looking for 40 size electric- good 3D flier **

Community
Search
Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

Looking for 40 size electric- good 3D flier **

Search this Thread

Old 08-19-2005, 03:16 PM
WRK
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking for 40 size electric- good 3D flier **

Am looking for a very good approx. 40 size electric plane/motor/battery combo that can do really good 3D flying, would also like one that can stand a bit of wind as it is always windy where I am. I have tried the T3D2 and the Zoom Zoom and a few other smaller planes which arn't as big and can do some 3d stuff but would like to find something better and a bit bigger, I need to get better with rolling Harriers etc..... So looking for recomendations for plane, motor and battery combo.

Thanks,

flierbk
Old 08-19-2005, 10:37 PM
tIANci

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Looking for 40 size electric- good 3D flier **

Flier - unless you really wanna spend quite a bit of money then stay away from 40 sized planes to fly EP. I had the Fliton Extra 330 and mine was GP, the plane is amazing. See what it can do at www.fliton.com. Now with such a plane batteries are a cost factor, you will need to run 6S2P or at least 5S2P.

You may was to consider something in the AXI 2820 size. A plane like the Hacker Chaos or even the Hacker Pitts bipe. Those planes will handle 3S2P if necessary.

Something smaller like a Himax 2816 is also pretty fun on something like a nice 36"-40" plane. I got the Fliton Prodigy and she looks fine. That will run on your 3S1P with tons of power.
Old 08-20-2005, 12:51 PM
mdavies31

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Looking for 40 size electric- good 3D flier **

Cermark Banchee.

http://www.cermark.com/Merchant2/mer...egory_Code=AAA