Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

Cermark Sammy and Lil Banchee

Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

Cermark Sammy and Lil Banchee

Old 07-19-2006, 09:28 PM
Spiccoli

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Cermark Sammy and Lil Banchee

Does anyone have the Sammy 3D? I realize it's a fairly new plane but there seems to be little information out there on it. I've seen one review in a magazine on it. It's a great looking plane. I would like to give it a go, but I'd sure like to hear from some other people who have flown it. Otherwise, I might go with a Lil Banchee. I know many people have built and flown this one and I haven't read anything negative on it at all. That might be the safer bet. If anyone has the Sammy, let me know what you think!
Old 07-23-2006, 12:51 PM
AL FORD101

Default RE: Cermark Sammy and Lil Banchee

spiccoli.. i have owned the lil' banchee twice and that plane is awesome. i now have the sammy and that plane is twice as good as the banchee. that plane is so easy top hover and it does great flat spins. the power set-up is as follows..A20-20l hacker with a 11x4.7 and a thunder power 11.1 1320 and a cc25. three servo instead of four. one on the ailerons hs-56 and the tails are hs-56 (elevator) and a hs65mg(rudder). you would not be upset with this plane at all. i have flown around 65 packs thru mine and its still going strong.
Old 07-23-2006, 05:49 PM
Spiccoli

Default RE: Cermark Sammy and Lil Banchee

Great, thanks for your reply Al. I will probably order the Sammy in the near future. I now have a 3DX A20-20L that I'm flying on my Airfoilz Yak. It's similar to a Hacker and it may wind up on the Sammy. Of course it may also wind up on another Airfoilz plane also. I really like building those and they fly well. I would also like a wood plane to fly around as well. I also have a Park 400 that needs a home too. It won't have the power of the A20-20L, but I'm thinking the Sammy is a lighter plane than my Yak. What is your all up weight on the Sammy? One other question, how does it knife edge?