Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying!
Reload this Page >

Need list of good indoor 3d foam planes

Notices
3D Electric Flying! Discuss all aspects of Electric 3D RC flying here!

Need list of good indoor 3d foam planes

Old 09-11-2009, 02:39 PM
jonnymobil

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need list of good indoor 3d foam planes

Hello i am new to the indoor scene but i am excited to get into it in a big way.i am looking to find some more info on the indoor 3d planes.i am confused a little bit though.what does f3p mean?also i would like a list of decent foam 3d and sport flying planes so i can check them out.the ones i have seen so far are the e-flite 4 site,the e-flite enticement,and dualsky breeze pro and the electrifly yak 54.i am looking for more like this i can check out and chose from.please list some in this post so i can check them out.also i dont like the kind with the thin main fuselage. i am looking for something more robust than just a single peice of flat depron. i would like them to at least be braced with the other depron strips with holes in them like the e-flites have.idealy i would like a full molded fuse so i can open the cockpit and put the battery inside.also i tend to go more toward the biplane design and i need the kind with sfg's and speed brakes.crazy looking ones,the nicer ones.i have seen alot that look like they were just punched out from foam and i am not looking for those ones.the 4-site and enticement are the nicest i have seen.

also i am confused on some terms,what is a pattern plane?
what is f3p?
is there a was to diferentiate between the type that is just flat foam and kind of cheapie vs the nicer ones with an actual shaped fuse?
also i am looking into getting more robust models as well such as the e-flite p40 warhawk 300 ep.please list some more planes like this in this same class of flght and price.i know this is not a 3d style plane but i like it anyway.

any help and any listing of other models would be much help.