Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

3D Electric Plane BNF or PNP perferred.

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

3D Electric Plane BNF or PNP perferred.

Old 09-10-2013, 05:33 PM
gagallagher04401
My Feedback: (20)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 3D Electric Plane BNF or PNP perferred.

Hi everyone.

Well I have been in to this hobby for 15 plus years, do all aspects of it. I really enjoy flying. I have fly all type, electric, nitro, gas. I love the bigger stuff, I fly a GP giant big stik with 40cc engine, and a GP Revolver 70 with a DLE 20 on it. I am a good pilot, and want to get into 3D more. I am looking to get a 3D foamy plane to play with, then incorporate that into larger planes as I get better and more confident.

I want a foamy 3D that can be flown outside, in a small area if need be. Something tuff also. My electrics now use 3S lipos 1500-2200mah, would like to be in that battery range. Would like it to be BNF or PNP.

My budget for this excursion
100.00 shipped +/-

Thanks
George