Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Fliton Edge 540 Freesytle

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Fliton Edge 540 Freesytle

Old 11-15-2006, 07:58 AM
TomCrump

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fliton Edge 540 Freesytle

I'm consudering this ARF for my next purchase, http://www.chiefaircraft.com/rcmsec/...Freestyle.html

I plan to power it with an OS 91 Surpass.

I welcome any comments on this plane and model/motor combination.
Old 11-15-2006, 04:09 PM
.:RClunatic:.
My Feedback: (21)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fliton Edge 540 Freesytle

Tom, i have Fliton's Extra Freestyle which came out about 2 years before this Edge Freestyle and let me tell you, it is still my favorite plane to date. My buddy liked my Extra so much but didn't want the same plane, so he got the Edge and he absolutely loves it. My extra is setup electric but he went with the Saito 100 in his edge. The plane is built hybrid, so you can go either which way. with his 100, he's got plenty of pop to go vertical forever and the plane does just about anything he asks. takeoffs/landings are smooth, no bad tendencies or coupling, knife edge is rock solid, flatspins are sweeet, harriers like no other... performance is super, he couldnt ask for anythign more. his auw was i believe 5.95lbs, light! take a look at fliton planes in person and you will see what im talking about when you open the box, nice stuff.

my 2 cents, goodluck... you wil love!
Old 11-15-2006, 04:43 PM
TomCrump

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Fliton Edge 540 Freesytle

Thanks. That is what I was hoping to hear.

I belong to a small club, so we don't get to see many of the new designs. I've never seen a Fliton airplane in person, so I wasn't sure as to what to expect.