Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > 3D Flying!
Reload this Page >

Free "How To Build 3D Profiles" Video DVD

Notices
3D Flying! Our 3D flying forum is the ultimate resource for 3D flyers. Also discuss the latest in "4D" flying!

Free "How To Build 3D Profiles" Video DVD

Old 05-17-2010, 08:32 PM
LostMyPlane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Free "How To Build 3D Profiles" Video DVD

Hey Everyone,

Several people have told me that the video DVD I made for the Lamyak 40 build is more of a “How to Build Profile 3D Planes” with lots of hints and tips for the first time kit builder (and even a few for the experienced builder.)

First, thanks to everyone that said it was awesome. I did it using an old regular 8mm camera (about 12yrs old) and edited it on a dinosaur computer. The built in sound card was acting up and the cheap mic I had was from some free deal I got like 10yrs ago. So I almost didn't put it out

But still I guess it’s the info on the DVD that counts, so if anyone wants a free copy, you can request one here http://www.3dplanekits.com/id27.html ( go to bottom of the page) or just shoot me an e-mail!!

Figure this can really help the first time slab builder and promote what I think is one of the best 3D planes out there!!!

Max

PS There is a quick 4 or 5min video montage of it on my web site, here is the direct link http://www.3dplanekits.com/id27.html
Old 05-17-2010, 08:38 PM
ThumbSkull
My Feedback: (57)

Default RE: Free "How To Build 3D Profiles" Video DVD

This is a great place to start. The video has some great tips for building any balsa plane.
Max is kitting a very well designed 3D bird.
If you need a great first kit to build or are a seasoned builder and want a great place to start in 3D, this is it.
Old 05-17-2010, 08:46 PM
LostMyPlane

Default RE: Free "How To Build 3D Profiles" Video DVD

ORIGINAL: ThumbSkull

This is a great place to start. The video has some great tips for building any balsa plane.
Max is kitting a very well designed 3D bird.
If you need a great first kit to build or are a seasoned builder and want a great place to start in 3D, this is it.
Thanks ThumbSkull!!!!

Max