RCU Forums

RCU Forums (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/)
-   3D Flying! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/3d-flying-82/)
-   -   XFC winner!! (https://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/3d-flying-82/3067249-xfc-winner.html)

kennyandannie 06-12-2005 06:03 PM

XFC winner!!

Andrew,

Congratulations on the win!! That's awesome as heck, I can't wait to see some video.

Cool stuff!! See 'ya around,

Ken

saddler 06-12-2005 08:09 PM

RE: XFC winner!!

I'll second that. Well done Andrew! From what i saw on saturday, you had everyone beat. Looked good man, congratulations!

wgeffon 06-12-2005 08:54 PM

Way to go Andrew!!!

ROGER RUSSELL 06-12-2005 09:35 PM

Nice going Andrew.
Must have been some of the stuff Puckett and I taught you over at Muncie during the after hours flying in the hotel parking lot:D

Nice going.

Roger

funflyphil 06-12-2005 10:29 PM

great to hear that you won andrew!!! i wish i couldve been there!!

Congrats!!!

-Phil

romanrc 06-12-2005 10:30 PM

Andrew

I´m very happy whit your first place in the XFC:D:D:D:D:D:D[sm=sunsmiley.gif]

I hope you can came to Puerto Vallarta in the next January for our fly inn.

Carlos

mvigod 06-12-2005 10:38 PM

Way to go Andrew! Great job.

We'll have some video up sometime this week if all goes according to plan!

Guess we'll have to add this latest credit to your TEAM RCU page! :)

http://www.rcuniverse.com/magazine/teamrcu-andrew.cfm

Ryan Smith 06-12-2005 11:50 PM

Awesome job buddy!

Congratulations!

AFSalmon 06-13-2005 08:09 AM

Andrew,

A WELL deserved victory for you. Congratulations from Forrest and all of us at Ohio Model Planes. We are very proud of you! I'd have to say after watching Saturday's flights I knew you were smokin! Can Forrest come train with you the rest of the summer! ha ha :D

rcaerobatics 06-13-2005 12:20 PM

Congratulations Andrew!!!

Nice done.

dsnyder 06-14-2005 01:59 PM

Congrats Andrew!

3DEXTRA 06-14-2005 02:43 PM

Congrats Andrew.

Kitman 06-14-2005 04:08 PM

Congarts Andrew!!

"I am not an animal"

Kitman

exeter_acres 06-14-2005 04:12 PM

It was the Pilot in the plane! (find the pictures!)...Andrew has the best in the plane pilot of all......!

Ohhh...and Andrew...you fly well too!

See ya at Nike Park!

Pattern freak 06-14-2005 09:04 PM

Congratulations Andrew,very well done!!!!!!!!!!.

Yeah....that pilot is awesome!!!!,hee wait a minute!!!!!!!..........it looks allot like a boy named Andrew:D:D.

Greg.

www.arubarcclub.com

flyboy91 06-15-2005 10:18 PM

Guys,

Thanks for all your kind words. It was a very fun contest. The best part about it was that it was just so laid back. Not to many like that anymore. I was very suprised when my name was called for first dit not expect it at all. thanks again for all your words.

Andrew Jesky

mbuck515 06-16-2005 12:30 PM

Once again Congrats Andrew!

Also Thanks for letting me borrow the drill/drill bits from you, to help getting the 2.3 composite back in the air for sunday afternoon, then backing me on the repair when the line boss questioned it and helping me "taxi" it out to the runway for the last round flight all those little things go a long way in my book so thanks once again and i cant wait till next year!

Mitch

flyboy91 06-16-2005 12:34 PM

Mitch,

Not a problem I enjoyed helping out anyway I could. I had a good time at the contest and glad you were able to finish out the contest with your back up. Cant wait until next year. What plane you gonna build next?

Andrew Jesky

mbuck515 06-16-2005 12:49 PM

The Extra is gonna be rebuilt, after that I dont really know, I had my eye on a carden yak for next year, and im think next year my low knife edge will be at 5 feet!

Mitch

AAbdu 06-17-2005 10:40 AM

Congratulations!! AJ

Margretta and I are very proud of you. It was goofy of me not to check the schedule, I knew that was coming up and didn't even drive out for it because I forgot the exact date. Next time you come to Ohio please let us know. We live about 20 minutes from there and would've been glad to have you guys over for dinner.

School is almost half over (1 more year) and I will be rejoining the pattern circuit. I can't wait!!!

Talk to you soon
Anthony

P.S. Tell your mom and dad that we said hello.

ronfurious 06-18-2005 10:04 PM

HI Andrew,

Congrats on your win at XFC 2005.

Are you aware of any videos of any of your great flights during the XFC 2005?

We sure would like to see some more of your flying if someone could post one.

Thanks,

Keep up the good work.

Ron & Ron M
Novi MI
MWRCS
(we got your autograph!)

sm00thflyer 06-18-2005 11:47 PM

For those who were not at the XFC, you missed an awesome performance as usual from Andrew. He is a great role model for the R/C community. Congratulations Andrew! [8D]

KPStewart 07-16-2005 10:23 PM

DUDE! i just got the news man congrats on the W! i cant wait to see video! i wanted to go but i was playin around at the youthmasters. email me sometime or give me a call id like to hear about it. Again great job!

kyle

(animaljr) haha:D