Go Back  RCU Forums > Electric Aircraft Universe > 3D Electric Flying! > 3DFoamy Support
Reload this Page >

Ordering printed plans?? Price??

Community
Search
Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Ordering printed plans?? Price??

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2006, 01:14 AM
maxboostbusa

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ordering printed plans?? Price??

I have downloaded one set of plans and printed them off in the tiled format and its ok but I would rather just have one page instead of 25. So now I took 5 sets of plans so that I could have more trouble deciding which one to build first, to Kinkos. Boy am I glad I asked for a price before, I would have passed out if I would have came back to get them and had to pay that much money. It was quoted at just over $1.50 per sq. ft. You do the math ( expensive ). So back to the subject I seen that I could order the plans from you. What do you charge for the plans? I'm in North Carolina 27103 if it makes any difference. Thanks
Old 09-03-2006, 01:24 AM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Ordering printed plans?? Price??

just print the pages on your computer at home and tape them together. I dont sell the plans.
Old 01-15-2008, 04:12 AM
milkman
My Feedback: (1)

Just to bump this up.
I called Staples today and was told $4.95 for a 36"x48" printout in black and white from a .pdf format. I'm heading there tomorrow to have a couple printed.
Milkman
Old 01-15-2008, 11:54 PM
eastcoast

hmm i download it and then try too extract it,but says the file is corupt or something?ahhhh i dont think im doing anything wrong.....anybody!!!!????