Community
Search
Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Carbon Gear?

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2008, 02:13 PM
bacosa
My Feedback: (6)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Carbon Gear?

I purchased a SuperXtra a few months back and the carbon gear sets were out of stock. I am building the kit now and would like to get the carbon gear set. Since the website is not working correctly yet I could not tell if they are in stock or how to purchase them. I fly off of pavement so I do not want to belly land it.

By the way the quality of the kit is outstanding. I have been building for 25 years and I am very impressed with how everything fits. I have built several foamies over the last 2 years and this is by far the best kit I have touched. I cannot wait to fly it.
Old 02-10-2008, 01:07 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default RE: Carbon Gear?

Hi Bacosa!
Thank you! I thought so too when I was just a customer

Gear, dont have them, if I find an inexpensive alternative Ill get them in stock, but at this time I have no gear sorry. No patches of grass to belly onto if needed?
Old 02-11-2008, 04:04 PM
bacosa

Ya I have grass nearby but it is so much easier stepping out the front door and getting some frustrations out! Just as a note I have found a carbon gear set for planes up to 20oz from Northeast Sailplane Products. I just got them in the mail today and they look real good. Here is the link. Maybe you could use them for a supplier. If you want I will complete my plane and give you some feedback and post some pics.
Old 02-11-2008, 06:42 PM
bacosa

Sorry, forgot to post the link..... https://www.nesail.com/detail.php?pr...dc268e3c44b0c1
Old 02-15-2008, 11:30 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks Bacosa, Im trying to find a more inexpensive alternative for the hobby people, they look nice, but spendy.