Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Contact for 3D Foamy

Old 02-14-2008, 07:36 AM
smh20502
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Contact for 3D Foamy

Does any one know how to reach 3d foamy directly? I've been trying to contact 3D Foamy through their web site contact since some time in December and have had no luck. I've tried phone number available through a 3d foamy search with no luck, even tried public information at their address given on the web site with no luck.

Are their any places that sell their products? I'm interested in their SuperXtra.
Old 02-14-2008, 10:41 AM
Ken-h
My Feedback: (3)

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Contact for 3D Foamy

John is away until the end of the week I think. He has had some web server issues latley. When he gets back I am sure he'll see this and get back with you.

Ken
Old 02-15-2008, 11:26 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hi SMH, I just got back from a business trip. Whats the question on the SX?
Old 02-16-2008, 11:47 AM
smh20502
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John,

Thanks for getting back to me.

1.) removable wings- the SuperXtra and Cap are a little large for transport in a sedan, do they have removable wings? If I want to go to the park with the family, I can't with your product unless the wings are removable

2.) covering- This may be a stupid question, but do I need to cover the wings or do you provide a laminate covering?

3.) landing gear- do you have the carbon fiber landing gear yet?

4.) website- when can I expect to see your website up and running? Is this something that you manage or do you pay for someone to host and manage the site? The reason I ask is that I have access to the proper servers to host websites. Problem being is that my computer skills aren't what they need be to maintaine it properly but I would like to learn. So, maybe we can work something out where we both benefit.

5.) Phone contact- I like to have personal contact via phone. Is there a number I can dontact 3e foamy?

6.) Houston sales, distributer. I've heard nothing but great things about your products via the web but have nothing to see here in Houston, Texas. Do you manufacture enough of these to place them in Hobby Shops?
Old 02-16-2008, 12:40 PM
JohnVH
My Feedback: (38)

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Hey, no problem.

1) no removable wings.

2) No covering needed at all.

3) No I dont have the landing gear I used to carry, looking for a more price concious alternative.

4) Website is working and people have been making orders, its still a work in progress once I can find someone to help me with the oscommerce that portion will be back.

5) When I moved shops last year the internet connection I was using didnt work with vonage (clearwire) so with the very very few phone calls I got (99% orders were off the site) I chose to not have a phone there.

6) Ive sent alot of planes to TX, so they are out there, I used to supply a bunch of hobbyshops world wide, but currently am just selling direct once I get the time to get in there and cut large quantities again Ill supply them again.