Community
Search
Notices
3DFoamy Support Click here to get all your 3DFoamy support questions answered.

Download plans

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2008, 02:19 PM
FSPRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Download plans

Hey John,
I understand that you are very busy. I tried to download some plans but had no luck. You have some sweet kits available. Your website says that some of the decals are out of stock can those be cut to order also.
Old 08-16-2008, 11:24 AM
geno472

Default RE: Download plans

Hello,

I recommend that you buy one of the kits. I tried to use the plans a couple of years ago and by the time I purchased all the wood, foam, carbon fiber and plastic I was up to the price of the kit and I had not even started cutting the pieces yet. Plus the Super, Pro and Mini Pro kits have the G-force wing and that wing flies so much better than the regular plank wing. This is one product that is worth the money in the RC world.

Regards,
Gene

[email protected]
Old 08-26-2008, 03:31 PM
aemax

clicked on Edge 540 download plans to study. got canceled. how do I download plans?

max
aemax
Old 02-19-2009, 11:23 PM
gyrocptr

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

ORIGINAL: aemax

clicked on Edge 540 download plans to study. got canceled. how do I download plans?

max
aemax
http://www.svensktmodellflyg.se/ritningar.asp
http://www.svensktmodellflyg.se/imag...gar/plan40.zip
Here's archive site. Note, however, the plans do not show the G-Force wing configuration.
Old 02-20-2009, 02:15 AM
smh20502
My Feedback: (1)

I'd agree. You are just as good buying a kit. There are numerous places out there that you can get plans for what every you want. PM me and I'll send you some links.

BTW...these are fantastic kits. You can't go wrong with these. I tried to do exactly what you are wanting to do..yea, you'll save a few bucks but that's about it. What is your time worth? You'll spend more time cutting the lightening holes than it's worth.