RCU Forums - View Single Post - $1000 race against 3 speed savage do i have a chance
Old 03-21-2006, 11:52 AM
oneillz

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: $1000 race against 3 speed savage do i have a chance

THE LST2 WON BY ABOUT 15-20 FEET. IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN EVEN MORE. heres how it went down
after he saw my tuck getting up to temp he change the bet i was about 85% sure he didnt have a chance
so allowed it so we bet $500 +hed had a new sirio.30 in the box against my $500 and a new sh28 i had. his
motor cost more than twice as much as mine i think about $320 he knew it but he had to save face cause there were at least 20 people watching. here was my final setup 0s30
+2 pinions,#8 glow,stock tires wheels,jammin pipe, removed bumpers and a couple minor things i also ran
30% odonnel. considering the money on the line we agreed if u flip or break that would warrant a restart.once
i saw his truck run after tuning its fast but if i had a third gear and could shave a pound or two i could take
him heads up. after my lst2 was fully tuned he was trying to get me to run heads up i didnt have to say anythimg
the other guys were getting on him about all the sh** he was talking so that wasnt gonna happen. both trucks
will easliy flip on there back so we both had to take it easy on the start.i was making my return trip
and was on about the 30 yard line when he was passing me to make the firt lap i think he was trying to
hit me but he quickly rethought it because that would of been the end of both trucks and he has alot more money in his than i do.he end ed by say ing his truck wasnt running right. i dont everything his truck had
but i woulnt suggest anybody running one heads. thanks for all your help guys