RCU Forums - View Single Post - What The.... Noooooooo!
View Single Post
Old 04-10-2006, 05:38 PM
intrim

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: What The.... Noooooooo!

now that i have had time to think about this,arming the ti, i wont matter it you hold the df straight up, styraight down or even sideways while arming the ti the only thing is its easier to see if the 2 lights are on while arming. and the easiest way to see if infact your Ti is on or off is to hold it level then tilt it 45 degrees to one side. as long as you are holding in this position the two lowest motors should increase in speed and stay that way for as long as your hold it in this position, the upper motors might even stop completely. this is the TI trying to level the craft. also if you accidently touch your throttle while carrying your df and radio somewhere after you have armed ti. the ti will think this angle you are carrying it in is what is level and when you turn it on CRASH unless you are high enough to recover by turning it off. so stay away from the throttle and dont accinently bump it right or you will set a new level which is wrong. I only say this because i might have easily have done this before without knowing and rack my brain trying to figure why i flipped over and it could just be suicide by pilot!!!![:@][:@][:@]

michael