RCU Forums - View Single Post - RTF SU-27 FLANKER
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2006, 11:41 PM
linkadrip

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: RTF SU-27 FLANKER

Well i'm back again Finished the second jet and it took me longer but thats because i wanted to make sure everything was right my first plane still has some adjustment i have to make to the Control rods. But this one i assembled with five minute Epoxy instead of that rubberized cement they sent in the package and it made a big difference definetly more solid.

I found out the problem with the first planes 4th channel it is the trasmitter. both planes came with a transmitter and have the same frequency installed in them why they did this i have no idea guess its easyer then sending to different frequencies. Anyhow my second plane everything works perfectly no problems. So i checked the first plane with the second planes transmitter and no problems works perfectly.

So today i took my second plane out and finnally got to fly it. It is awesome for a piece of flying foam. i chased a crow with it that was fun. But warnig to anyone thinking of doing this be aware that any big bird you chase with you plane is most likely going to retaliate and attack back. I escaped my jet outran the bird i sweating it there for a minute though i knew if that bird got ahold of my foam airplane it would be history.

I didn't realize that crows were that big. well i only wish i would have had someone there to film it.

Heres the pictures of the second plane which has been flight tested to the extreme and has held up to some very hard manuvers.

So i have to apoligize to the person who put there QC sticker on the receiver. It someone else that needs the transmitter thrown at them.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge95414.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	47.0 KB
ID:	447694   Click image for larger version

Name:	Lg17438.jpg
Views:	60
Size:	50.9 KB
ID:	447695   Click image for larger version

Name:	In27633.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	46.3 KB