RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hobby-Lobby's Revo CP Heli
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2006, 07:13 PM
rsrogers
My Feedback: (10)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hobby-Lobby's Revo CP Heli

I have 2 Trexes (XL & SE) & while they are good little machines to get the better bang for the buck check out the Swift from Century. There newest version has "weeded" out all the earler problems ( just like trexes had when they first came out) and crashes are CHEAP! You can get a decient combo from Century for around $525 http://www.centuryheli.com/products/...?currentid=333 that includes the kit, motor, speed control & a 4 cell LiPo. The Trex SE kits with motor & speed control are down to around $450 but when you add such as a 4 cell pack it puts you over what the Swift costs and the Swift uses more affordable standard servos. Check out the price of replacement parts as well. I think I could crash this twice for what my last SE crash cost me! Another plus is this machine is closer to a 30 size machine and bigger flies better!
Dont get me wrong I like the Revo & love the Trex but I'm selling the SE to get one of the Swifts. I'll keep the Xl Trex & the Revo around to play with out in the yard but its looking like the Swift is the way to go for me.

Just food for thought to ponder on,
Steve