RCU Forums - View Single Post - Cue Air Pilot Bear
View Single Post
Old 06-24-2006, 05:15 PM
Sky High

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Cue Air Pilot Bear

ORIGINAL: x-per

When i stated "everyone is so stupid" did i then refer to anyone? No!
Did i use someones nickname? No!
You are correct! You said everyone, which means me and everybody else.

Did i call someone morons and ignorant fools? No!
You did not specifically say morons but that was a blanket statement covering you and Mr. dominiqueFrance but you did say everyone is stupid which implies the rest of us are ignorant.

Really, i dont understand people like you that assumes that i call people names, i even throw
in smileys, witch i only use to make sure noone could missunderstand my intention with my reply
and that i definitely was not writing it to be rude, but clearly that wasn't enough.
Learn some manners when speaking to someone, jackasses! Okay, is that better for you?

Who just sank down to sandbox level? You.
I reckon just long enough to put you in your place.

First of all, I usually don't even think twice about things like this but dominiqueFrance's and your comments just hit me a certain way and I responded. I like to poke at people all the time but I usually don't say things that are so obviously condescending and if I do it's with those that I have gotten to know a little bit. You have less than 30 posts on this board (as of this post) and you start running your mouth like the typical new know it all. Your comments were not nearly as ridiculous as dominiqueFrance's but similar in tone. You don't owe me any explainations but I can still have an opinion. One other thing, don't be giving me any tips.