RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need a little help with Dale Root's Ascender and American Modeler mag
Old 07-04-2006, 04:50 PM
Joe Nagy
My Feedback: (3)

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default RE: Need a little help with Dale Root's Ascender and American Modeler mag

Hi Bill;
Greetings to you from Thong Beach Florida.....Oh Wow!, Is this July 4th weekend ever yeidling up a smorgusboard of Thongs, & for an ole'guy going to be 62 next Monday, it's almost too much for sure.

I really enjoyed your letter, kind of saw myself there so long ago, although I did not move around too much, just the lonely part, and my folks thinking my modelling activities being a total waste of time. I remember back in late '57, I purchased my first model mag AAM, my Mom was very upset with my wasting money on model airplane magazines.....I still have that mag in mint, but well read condition, + every other model mag I ever purchased. I have the Ascender mag you need in my archives located in Phoenix, [I'm in Florida until mid Sept.], & if'n you can wait, I can copy the article for you, email to me your snail mail address.

Well, I'd better close, and get back down to da'beach, there are probably a few Thongs that I mite'a'missed, ah yes, thongs & our hobby, life is great, best regards from Florida's beautiful Gulf Coast beaches,

Joe Nagy.