RCU Forums - View Single Post - WALKERA 37
Thread: WALKERA 37
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2006, 07:25 AM
W37 Cepeda

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: WALKERA 37

Actually the manuals says setting gyro sensitivity high will cause over compensation in AVCS mode. That's why you had tail wagging.
I have me Gyro on normal, for know I dont fly in parks.. until I become an expert. If you set more than 85%, your asking for trouble.

Once I feel confident enough, I will swtich back to AVCS mode to fly outdoors.

ORIGINAL: armycopter

Jim, - write that tip in your book! It worked like a charm! I backed my gain down to about 65% from 80% and the tail wag stopped! I think the wag must be because my new servos are so much more responsive than the old Walkera NS-05's.

Actually, speaking of those servo's, they are extremely responsive. It's going to take me a little bit to get used to them. I've only done some hovering in my house since the change over but every tiny stick input is immediate. No lag at all. Hopefully that will help rather than hurt my piloting skills.

I've now got the gray align RC tail boom and the new clear blue servos. The bird is starting to look different all the time. I also put my training gear back on as I want to start learning nose-in hovering.

Again, thanks Jim and sorry about your motor!