RCU Forums - View Single Post - Can I Have an official Mammoth ST thread?
Old 07-20-2006, 10:48 PM
BAMF90
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Can I Have an official Mammoth ST thread?

Original: ssj2

Alright, I saw the buggy cage match acutally on the Internet. Which truck are you talking about to mounting a wing on? The mammoth ST? I don't have a video camera, so I really can't take any vids of my truck, but I had a close call with my friend's Revo today on the street. We have a blast running our RC's!

I am his friend(with a Revo). We had a lot of fun today. Both of us got about 3-4 tanks through our trucks. We were just running reguarly and then sort of in an "implyingly" way we started to "drag" race. I would start to go full throttle, then ssj2 would respond. Then one time I applied full throttle and stopped short and ssj2 rammed right into me(my Revo) and his truck lifted off into the air, just as if it were using my Revo as a ramp. It was pretty funny, and I was surprised to see ssj2 pulled off a nice landing. Then later on, since the day before had been garbage day, ssj2 had his garbage can laying out in front of his house, so we decided to line up next to eachother and push the garbage can down the street and we pulled it off(it was pretty funny actually). Today was a fun day, and nobody's truck got hurt, FORTUNATELY, since both of us had been having some trouble with our trucks in the past.