RCU Forums - View Single Post - Marez on Parallel Operation - One more time.
Old 07-21-2006, 02:21 PM
Flying Geezer
My Feedback: (14)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Marez on Parallel Operation - One more time.

Let me be as clear as posssible. I agree with everthing in Mr. Kean's post. I agree that everyone has the right to his opinion. I agree with every technical aspect of his post.
I don't know why you would call me disrespectful to Eloy Marez, I have been defending his right to an opinion without being trashed. I even agree that there are probably some merits to the system he recommends. I wonder if you are reading my posts with an open mind, or, have such a personal thing for Mr. Marez that you can't let it go.

POLLS? Polls are for politicians. Usually the polls are fairly accurate in a presidential election, but look at the presidents we get. A poll indicates what most people think, not what they know. Run yourself a poll on NiCad memory and see what you get.

Scientific facts are based on in-depth, documented, experiments. Scientific theory is determined the same way. When I was a kid in school the "magnetic theory" was alignment of the molecules in ferrous metal. Then, the electronic microscope was invented and we got a new theory. Not a fact, but a theory.

Run a poll if you are a candidate for "King of the battery hill". Leave me out for I am not a candidate, and Mr. Marez has not yet announced his candidacy.

Best regards,