RCU Forums - View Single Post - Laminating Film Thickness Question
View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 06:18 AM
D Bronk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Laminating Film Thickness Question

Welcome Tom..You ,and your Grandson, will have lots of fun together..I know I do ,when I get together, with my young nephews..What are you bulding,flying.? There`s a nice 1/2A trainer,Called the LST, Designed by BipeFlyer.The thread, is at the top of the 1/2A forum menu.Sounds like, you have Scratch building experiance.That plane would be a nice introduction,to building/flying planes, for your Grandson.My nephews are coming to visit this weekend,and ,I should be able to get some video of it, in action/Destruction..LOL .Ptlumer has a nice design, for a plane called the DNU(miniature Ugly Stick), if you want something a little more Sporty,and challenging..I `ve been useing Mono-kote with good results on these little planes..There`s a weight comparison Chart ,of the various coverings and paint .I`ll see ,if I can find it, for you.Hopefully you`ll stick around .You`ll find The folks here,are a Great bunch,From all around the Globe,There`s always someone willing to help, if asked.Kind of feels like Home here, after awhile.. Dave.