RCU Forums - View Single Post - Need a little help with Dale Root's Ascender and American Modeler mag
Old 09-17-2006, 07:57 AM
K_Biker_Bill

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Need a little help with Dale Root's Ascender and American Modeler mag

Don,

It was great seeing your posting about Dale Root and the Ascender. As reported, I got the plans from AMA, and although they are not-too-great photocopies, they're OK to build from. I've not heard back from Joe Nagy about the story In American Modeler yet, but it's about time for him to get back to Arizona and find that issue. Dave Segal mentioned that I should ask AMA about that issue as well, and I had forgotten that might be possible until I re-read everything after seeing your posting. May try it tomorrow.

So you father was a modeler too? What a Lucky Boy you are! And to have photos of him, Jerry and Dale at Turlock is too much. I've only seen a very small photo of Dale in another magazine, so if you ever scan yours I would sure appreciate a copy. Meanwhile, the moment I get my hands on a copy of the Ascender story I'll be sure to alert you.

Bill Parker
[email protected]