RCU Forums - View Single Post - Adjusting Blade CP to use Futaba 9C
View Single Post
Old 09-21-2006, 06:40 AM
WilsonFlyer
My Feedback: (13)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Adjusting Blade CP to use Futaba 9C

The 9C Super is available as a synthesized version from the factory. You might want to consider this option as it is cheaper to do "up front" and synthesized buys you a lot of options for the future.

If you buy the same TX frequency module channel as your RX on the Blade, you need not buy or do anything else. It will work in PPM mode (the RX included in the BCP/P is not PCM) with your BCPP out of the box.

ORIGINAL: manu2604

I wanna buy a 9C for my BCPP. Does anybody know what are the advantages of the Futaba 9C helicopter version against the 9C airplane version? I know they both have airplane, heli and glider mode. I also know that the 9C heli has a non ratchted throtle stick but is that all the difference? The 9C airplane is 50 bucks cheaper so I dont know if I am missing something else. Is it worth to pay extra for the heli version? I also know you can add fuel tube to the ratcheted throtle and make it smooth, does the heli version has a throtle stick with a better feel? I know I sound cheap but with 50 bucks i can get an extra set of Lipos and blades.
One more question: if I am buying a new radio and I pick the same frequency my BCCP receiver has, would this work and I dont need to buy a separate crystal? or...is it possible to take the crystal that comes in the Futaba 9C Receiver and put it in the BCCP receiver? would this work?

Thanks a lot!!!!

Manuel