RCU Forums - View Single Post - Carl Goldberg Super Chipmunk build
View Single Post
Old 09-30-2006, 01:34 PM
RVM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Carl Goldberg Super Chipmunk build

It's not that it is a difficult airframe to build. It's pretty easy. When the parts fit! hehe Hopefully the fuselage will come together well. The fuse is easy to build so if there aren't any problems like I've had in the wing then it should go quickly.

I am seriously thinking about getting an ARF since I'm only working on the Chipmunk once or twice a week right now. I need to get my planbuilt Extra going dangit!

ORIGINAL: PilotFighter

Oops. I read back a few more posts and realized that you were feeling frustrated. Hang in there. The fuselage goes together very fast and it sounds as if the wing is nearly done. Your Chipmunk is closer than you think.

Or............

I have a bonanza on the bench right now that I haven't touched in about 7 months. Thats just the way I build. I'll bust my butt on the model for a month or two and then walk away for 6 months. Here in Houston, the summer heat has broken and the flying is great, but the yard needs work from being neglected August and July. So there is no building here at my house either. Go fly. If you don't have another plane, then buy an ARF. Don't force it if you don't feel like it. Its suppose to be fun. You can come back and finish the Chipmunk later.