RCU Forums - View Single Post - Savage Vs Revo 3.3 - NO HOLDS BARRED ---- (NOW ALSO IN THE TRAXXAS SECTION)-----
Old 10-01-2006, 11:44 PM
MiamizFinest

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: Savage Vs Revo 3.3 - NO HOLDS BARRED

ok its very simple............. i own both............i have a savage x and a revo 3.3............ and honestly the revo is alot better for a track use......... i dont under stand why the hell traxxas did not put a big block in it...............SHOOT I KNOW I DID........at the moment i have the HPI 4.1 engine in it just till i get a better one.............if a revo is raceing at a track and LOOSES TO A SAVAGE then the revo is either really badly prepared or the driver is a complete moron.............if u get both trucks..........and set them up with whatever upgrade and mod possiabley made the revo will always come out on top for track use..............but for str8 bashing jumping over LARGE THINGS and just beating the hell out of it.....the savage will outlast any revo with any mods..............i have both modded like crazy.........trust me i know what im talking about............