RCU Forums - View Single Post - Evolution F3A
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2006, 09:55 PM
664KIX

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Evolution F3A

ORIGINAL: patternflyer1

That's fine. I have no problem with what you say. Maybe you didn't look close enough. Maybe you just looked at it on the ground. All I want is straight wings. Is that asking too much? Is that really asking too much from a company that produces arfs? My Hanger 9, Dave Patrick, Fliton, Extreme Flight Arfs are straight. Do you see me complaining about them?

This person asked about the Evolution. I'm giving my opinion. Is that against the rules here on RCU?
I don't hear anyone chiming in about how they have checked theirs and they are straight. I would love to have positive feedback about this plane. I thought it was going to be a great plane. And it still will. I tore the covering off mine and I am fixing it.

That being said, I'm sure it fly's good. But if it were straight I feel this would be a great plane. Even in Fai I think it would be real good.

Look, I've emailed Ultra with no response after they sent me the replacement parts. I've tried. I tried keeping it quiet after you all straightened me out on how to handle it last time.

I'm just posting my observations on this plane as that is what this thread was about. Take it how you want to. I don't care.

C
I hear everything you are saying, saw it all in the other thread. Your right, you have every right to post what you want. But why would they respond to you? As you say, they have provided you with replacement parts so they have paid attention to you. And yet, you are still complaining here. I don't think I would respond either.......knowing myself, I don't think I would have anything positive to say to ya.

With that being said, since this is a thread about the Evolution. I don't personally own one. However I saw it close up and it presented very well. Then I saw it fly three flights, both Masters and FAI schedules. It looked really good to me and the owner seemed very happy. If / when I am in the market for another plane, I will definitely consider this plane as an option. I have done business with Ultra in the past and they have always been very good to me.

My philosphy......Treat those as you would like to be treated.