RCU Forums - View Single Post - plans(how they work)flaps/ail.TF-p47???
View Single Post
Old 01-18-2003, 04:21 AM
strobelights
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default plans(how they work)flaps/ail.TF-p47???

please don,t laugh @ me , i'm a newbie to the exciting world of rc flying, all kinds of gadgets-i love it crazily, low fuel indicator, low voltage, autopilot etc, strobelights, my question to experienced rcers or anyone knowledgeable, is how can you buy a plan and build a plane from it, planes that i now possess were kits that i bought and assembled from instructions came with kit,another question! any suggestion on flaps on the p47topflite followed instructions with a fine tooth comb but can't get flaps to work properly, one will go down while other will bearly move, i was looking @ the fowler flap hinge @ hobbylobby and robart, would any of those items make it easier to achieve a successful flap operation system, another area i am having trouble with is the aileron setup, the servo is jamming when trying to operate, is there an easier setup if you are familiar with the tf p-47d, the bellcrank and that servo sitting in the middle is not working favorably, i want the scale operations very much i will not give up, i love the building aspect as well as the flying, this kit i have been taking my time in order not to screw it up, 2.5 years now working on it, i am now looking at a giant, don't know if it will be a war bird or a civilian, i know it will be one with all bells and whistles. anyway i won't run my mind anymuch further, your suggestions on the flaps and aileron setup is vital, await your suggestions eagerly.