RCU Forums - View Single Post - pics of your favorite "throw around" plane
Old 10-29-2006, 12:49 AM
parrthd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pics of your favorite "throw around" plane

come on now, i know EVERYONE has a favorite "throw around" plane that they don't have a lot of money in, wouldn't be TOO upset if it "goes in," tries new stuff with, etc. etc. etc.

i've had this plane around 6 months. the airframe was gave to me after the previous owner dinged the wingtip on landing. the fuse has been broke in half 3 or 4 times, horizontal stab now has a peice of steel rod through it to hold it together, fuse has been completely sheeted due to wreckage, wing alignment dowels replaced due to vibration, uhhhhhhhhh i think that's all. i'm only responsible for the wing dowels and steel rod through hor. stab, everything else was done before i got the plane. i traded an older airframe i probably never would have used anyway for the supertigre 90 that's on this plane and everything else i had laying around the shop extra. soooooooooo..........here's my "frankenstein" a horizon hobby ultra stick lite .60 that's had MAJOR work done and it's still flies as good as any stick...........

i love sticks............simple design, easy repair, flies great in virtually any weather, need i go on?
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Zx70715.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	147.9 KB
ID:	550257   Click image for larger version

Name:	Bw71490.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	139.9 KB
ID:	550258