RCU Forums - View Single Post - I like Sanwa/Airtronics but no one uses them
Old 11-06-2006, 04:21 PM
russzero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: I like Sanwa/Airtronics but no one uses them

wots happened? im too a die hard using sanwa .. not just because of getting it in the kneck from our local clubs here .. & moans about "not going with the flow" being stuborn by not buying futaba .. as the rest.[:@]
i thought some of the sanwa designs look rather more sofisticated .. but oh dear .. theres not much around now. u can still pick up s/h on ebay & some shops may have a odd set on the shelf but hitec seem to have gone into the lead as u rightly say. im trying to decide between jr or futaba for a upgrade as my old infinity 660 is quite old now. when i read the specs i cant really see anything on the new ones that isnt on my one .. except maybee something ive never used in heli mode. all the mixings/timers/model naming etc seem about the same. the menus on my old 660 are a doddle. ive downloaded the manuals for futaba & jr & they look very complicated & yet the functions are the same. one thing i cant understand is that on my 12yr old sanwa the menus are all under a protective flap!! all the new ones are exposed .. for everyone to see .. & fumbling fingers.
shame .. i will be going with the flow very soon !!
[&o]