RCU Forums - View Single Post - The Best Damn Truggy PERIOD.
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2006, 07:32 PM
GabeBoudreau

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The Best Damn Truggy PERIOD.

"I like the following truggy's and WHY I think they are the best."

A-Kyosho
B-Mugen
C-Losi
D-Jammin
E-Hobao Hyper T
F-OFNA
G-Hot Bodies
H-CEN Racing
I-Xtm
J-Red Cat Racing
K-Other (not listed, please name)

I'm impartial to the whole GREAT truggy debate. Everyone has their choice of what they think is the best, and they say things like "I like truggy A because this manufacture builds it."

Like every decision we make during the day, something helps determine why you belive that Manufacture A is better than Manufacture B. What I hope to accomplish here is this, a scientific reason why Truggy A is better than Truggy B. With hard data and factual accounts of your experiences I can then set forth to design and build a truggy that will fit everyones needs better.

This doesn't mean that my Truggy will be better or worse than the next, but yet, I will at least have asked the PUBLIC consumer who is the ultimate person that needs to be satisfied with his/her purchase. This concept is by no means new to the world. The Japaneese have been doing this for years (actually asking its consumers what it wants, rather than building something and shoving it down the consumer throats which is the case with current RC manufactures around the world, with few acceptions.)

So this is your chance to partake in something big and revolutionary to our hobby. This one is for Truggys, but if you wish to go off on tangents by all means do so! So lets hear it. And please pick your favorite from the list above.

Thank you,
Gabe Boudreau