LuftwaffeOberst
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hawker Hurricane bites the dirt/Video

ORIGINAL: serge760

http://www.rcuniverse.com/mvp/videolink.cfm?postid=3197

this is the wright way to fly a warbird,i fly at the same flying field

crashpro made the video

Serge, you handled it like a Pro! You treated your Bird like a lady, wings level... nose trimmed to be level with the horizon. And I noticed not only do YOU use the rudder, you didn't make any sudden quick movements on your maneuvers. Looks like you let the Fighter fly itself, and you just manipulated her where you wanted it to go. All I can say is... "That's good flying!" [sm=thumbs_up.gif]

If I lived near you and CrashPro, and if I felt the littlest inclination that I couldn't handle my plane, or I was too scared about a maiden, I wouldn't hesitate to ask you or CrashPro to test my plane out for me. And I would not think twice to hook up the "Buddy Box" with you guys.

And I don't trust just giving the controls of my plane to anyone, if that means anything to you.

I envy all of you over there at your field. It's been cold and wet here at Pulaski. The field is so wet, The Club President closed the field until March. The ground is so soggy, the car would be a Mud Cruncher, and my planes would need Floats with wheels on it. In the mean time, I'll get my new planes ready for Spring and come in here to harass you good folks in the meantime.

I'm also glad I'll get to watch some R/C Videos from last year for Christmas. You know, I just can't get enough of this Sport. I wonder if it ever makes my wife jealous? [:-]

Peter Dowling aka Luftwaffe Oberst
AMA District II # 865404
Aero Modelers Club
Pulaski, NY