RCU Forums - View Single Post - Badius Owners Club (CONTINUED)
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2007, 02:35 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Badius Owners Club (CONTINUED)

Hi All, I'm a fairly new member here, I think I might be the newest serial poster. My name is Tim, fly modded out aero aces and picco z heli's, and my poor lonely gyrotors occasionally. I try to fly at least 30-60 minutes every day. I'll post plane pic's later.

Omie, I'll look for a pic o me later. Back to work, Custom towel holders. Yippee. Tim

Patnchris, I'll check the PO on the way home and let you know whether the package arrived, Tim

Better bio. I've been flying micro 2 channels for almost a year. I try to fly for an hour everyday. I also mod the planes. My goal is to find good mods that a young teenagers can do with their parents. I try to avoid the exotic stuff. What's in the box or what is easily available. I am a former mechanic and have worked on most everything, Italian and French cars make my head hurt. German and American were my mainstays, most of the "British cars" are either fords or beamers. I am now a custom fabricator. I generally build front of the house restaurant gear. Sometimes I build other odd things. Our website is www.dineart.com. Tim