RCU Forums - View Single Post - Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II - Thread Continuation
Old 01-10-2007, 08:45 AM
Waldopepperaxel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Hangar 9 Twist 3D Part II - Thread Continuation

Yes Bring on the Pics and Flight reports of the big ol 150,, would love to see it in action too if possible.

Nope I haven't went and picked up my T_ _ _ T yet, I'm still debating on just completely making one from all my extra balsa I have, But I'm sure I will just go and buy it at the LHS, they always have one, I've been kind of building a stockpile over the last 15 years to build my own designed sky bird, I want it to do everything, Lightning Fast, Acrobatic as hell, slow as a trainer, 3D, 4D, 5D, and possibly cut the lawn and brush my teeth, If I can get it to cook a burger in flight, and drop me cold beers on those hot days, it would all just be a bonus.

I received a Cd last night on Jet airships, I enquired about a couple of weeks ago, I've been looking at a Strike Eagle 15 for a while, I found this website and asked for their free CD, so they sent me the Cd on their models sort of a spy before you Buy, all kinds of Jets for paved runway or grass fields, the models look great, but I have to sit down with th CD to get more info yet, the prices looked great which is what attracted me to them,