View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 06:25 AM
freeonthree
My Feedback: (1)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: I want to learn some stunts

Yeah, I have seen alot of those planes lately. Seems like their the most popular right now. Thats just not me... I have to be different for some reason. Greg got me into biplanes from the begining of my RC flying career, and I am hooked on the look and the handleing. Some planes fly to easily, and that takes the fun out of it for me. My favorite part of flying is landing, and the harder the plane is to land, the more I like it. My Stearman likes to hop sideways down the runway if you don't stay on top of it, and that is the fun part for me. If my landing isn't picture perfect, I have to go up and do it over again. On a given evening of flying here, I bet I land and take off maybe 20 to 30 times, and I don't do touch and goes, I actually land and come to almost a complete stop then take off again. I love landing more than just about anything. Thats where the real rush is I think. But if a plane is easy to land, it's just no fun for me. When ya get to that website, click on enter, and then click on the headings at the top of the page. Performance is the first one I think. That dude can fly ! and that Pitts is absolutely beautiful ! 400hp at 1100 lbs, and two wings ! How can ya not love it ? lol