RCU Forums - View Single Post - Storm Launcher!
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2007, 10:10 AM
trinogt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: *!STORM LAUNCHER!*

Those baby Storm Launchers look like they operate similar to the 'XTwins' aircraft my boys each have... Push props, no elevator... The XTwins we have are the biplane style, which apparently fly better than the momo configuration. They also use the transmitter to charge, and are a breeze to fly. Great trainer for the SL! My boys are 5 and 9 and fly these things great. Oh, and don't worry about crashes; They really don't carry enough mass to damage in a collision. Sit on one, or accidentally set something against it, and they will bend undesireably. (ask me how I know! lol)

They fly in very light breezes, but a stronger wind will carry them away. They glide to the ground when power or signal is lost.

I love my Storm Launcher! I was frustrated at first until I got the elevator trim set right. It would head for a nose dive when the right stick was in neutral position, such as right after take-off. I got the hang of it now as a first time RC flyer, and it is awesome! It does break, but easy to fix.

Glad to see an inventor in this forum! Good job on this product! Top notch, and low $$$!
How much can one make selling this idea to a major company? Just curious! lol
Mark in Florida