RCU Forums - View Single Post - Stock Speeds:
View Single Post
Old 01-15-2007, 12:04 AM
Limit

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Stock Speeds:

"I would say go with a traxxas 4-tec 3.3. 70+ mph." I checked it out and liked it a lot. Two concerns:
1.) below is on the Traxxas website. (http://www.traxxas.com/products/nitr...rx_n4tec33.htm) Should it really be a concern? I have plenty of space available to drive this. Also, if I ordered this product, would I need any other things along with it? Does it come with a radio and such? I live pretty close to a hobby store that carries a good amount of stuff. But would this one need any major components that I should be concerned about getting? Thanks a lot for the help again guys. It's greatly appreciated.

EXTREME POWER FOR EXPERT DRIVERS

Nitro 4-Tec 3.3 is not for everyone. This product is capable of extreme speed and acceleration! It carries our highest skill level rating (5) and is intended for expert drivers only. Experience with nitro-powered radio controlled models is required. The driver must exercise all caution and accept full responsibility for their own safety, and the safety of others nearby. Full-speed operation requires a large running area free of obstacles and closed-off to pedestrian and automobile traffic.