RCU Forums - View Single Post - question on selling my Byron STA / PT22
Old 01-31-2007, 09:21 PM
PHD
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default question on selling my Byron STA / PT22

HI every one , I am just getting done on my Byron STA/ PT22 . I had the plane for 6 years now not finshed and moved last year . Now it is dead of winter and not working on the house and wanting somthing to do . So I got my STA out to finish it. I am just adding some detail to it and finish the tail feathers . Now here what comes with the plane ST3000 New with a home made exhaust that is made of steel it has better that 40cc expansion in it and completely consealed in the cowl . It has 7 servos, good ones, the only weak one is on the throttle that dont need much . It has sort of a scale cockpit hand made mohagany floor and dash, nice sticks made of wood . the seats are made of balsa and I dont know if I like them. If I dont I will change them . When I sell it, it should be next week . The person that buys it will have to set up the servos . I do have the instructions to it or plans . It does have onboard glow because the engine is inverted . The plane is painted with Dupont base coat / clear coat silver and Top flight cub yellow on the inboard wings . The covering on the main outer wing is solartex cub yellow. The tail feathers is cub yellow worldtex with straight cut pinking ribbon . The reason for this is the solar tex bagged and it wont shrink up . So I re did it . The outer wing should be stripped and redone with worldtex . But now here is the question: What should a plane like this bring? I know this is a loaded question, but any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, PHD