RCU Forums - View Single Post - hit a bird with plane.
View Single Post
Old 02-04-2007, 10:28 PM
knighttwister
My Feedback: (59)

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default RE: hit a bird with plane.

ORIGINAL: crashland 73

as far as peta goes they can stick it. i havent hit a bird yet, but if I do it is no big deal. my chances of doing so are slim anyway. peta is about as smart as the aclu and other organizations like them. i usually eat what i shoot. but there are some that are neusance (spelling) and are not birds, like possums (not opossums like some think) armadillos and groundhogs just to name a few that I do my best to thin out. And many people would pay you around here to rid them. if you have ever heard of eureka springs ark. they have so many outsiders that wont let you hunt deer for so long that most of the deer are cancer ridden. now they want them hunted out. screw them. maybee they will move back to where they came from then we can put things back the way they were. but back to birds, i really doubt there is any chance of thining them out around here. I love to crow hunt, in season or not. I dont eat them either but I guess you can if you want. All things are etible. might be nasty but edible. besides guys this started out to be a funny thread but tree huggers (oops) and most likely gun haters got in the way.

the point of this thread has devloped into this. the act of intentionally hitting a bird with your plane is not funny. morality is the issue here. if you have an issue with that term, may i sugggest scruples? reservations, forethought of the ramifications of one's actions,, making your mother proud for a change!