RCU Forums - View Single Post - hit a bird with plane.
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2007, 11:30 AM
adam d

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: hit a bird with plane.

ORIGINAL: knighttwister

the stupidity lies with the idea that you can kill for fun. THAT IS WRONG. we burn trees till there are none. we fish till they are gone. animals do not take more than they need. animal populations only grow to what the environment will allow. we keep breeding till there is no more room. we are the stupid ones. people need to learn that we are the caretakers of the world, not the rapists. wake up, or all that will be left are the animals. look around you. observe what you are doing to this planet we all share. you may not be wise enough to listen to what informed prople are saying, so you lower your standards. DEE DE DEE!
so are u sugesting we start walking on all fours again, i do belive it to late for that. Im not the one that fished all the cod out of the st. lorince or cut down all the trees in the rain forest i dident kill off the dodos (hah funny little bird) so calling me and or everybody murders today?? I agree hitting a bird purpously with a plane can be on the same page as torture and is barbaric but saying hunting in genral is rong well tell that to all the carnivores or even the hurbavoirs on the planet and u may say oh well they do that to survive but every cat or dog owner has seen there pet kill a mouse or rat for fun not even eat it just bat it around untill its dead so what? are they murders too?
I know humans have done there unfair share to the planet but if it wasent us it would be somthin else (Asteroid,dolphins, the maple leafs winning a stanly cup).
I know I cant force my opinion on to people thay have a right to an opinion but its just somethin to think about.