RCU Forums - View Single Post - That's it, I'm selling, I'm sick of the cp pro.
Old 04-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Truglodite

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: That's it, I'm selling, I hate the cp pro.

ORIGINAL: p01rogue

Failures due to wear or gremlins, which are really just poor maintenance I can live with.
But parts and electronics that wear out much to fast and give up for no reason I cannot accept.
I do love the cpp, but am no longer able to cope with shoving money at for parts that wear or fail for no fault of my own.

I mean , I know I'm hooked to heli's and going t-rex, so why not just sell the blade now.
Every time i replace a e-flite part, it just takes me that much further from finishing my t-rex .
I have a v2 rex sitting in the basement that i cannot afford to buy electronics for if I'm always fixing the money trap blade.

P.s.
thanks for the support,
I think if i don't sell , I'm at least going back to brushed,
So here's a link for anyone wanting a good deal on a brushless system,
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=678123
you're 100% correct, in reality ALL aircraft failures are preventable.

the size of the blade requires it to "hang from a thread" electrically speaking, otherwise it would be too heavy to do 3D. bigger electrics are more robust, but they are, well, bigger. i'm sure you'll have fun with your trex, but please don't give up on the micro scene yet. you have a bunch of useful knowledge about blades now, and it would be a waste to toss it out now. i suggest mothballing the blade and focusing on your trex for now, rather than sell it out of frustration. your frustration will grow smaller not having to deal with blade problems daily. eventually you'll be glad you still have it so you can take it out for some micro action.