RCU Forums - View Single Post - JEPE PYRANHA
Thread: JEPE PYRANHA
View Single Post
Old 04-29-2007, 05:47 AM
wingworld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: JEPE PYRANHA

Hallo Pyranha frinds from the Stats
I was facing the same with the building manual.
To be honest, it toke me a lot of time and a gave me a few more grey hair to bild the Pyranha.
Finaly, I finished the building and made the first ten flights. I still do some resurge to make the model more practical for daily flying.
To have a good building manual is essential to build and fly a high performance model like this. ( I can promise you, it is a high performance model!)
This is the reason, why I made a lot of pictures during the building and have started to write a building manual for the Pyranha MK3.
It is not just a building manual, it will have flying and equipmet informations, too.
I will share my knowledge with RC model frinds to make it easyer for the future Pyranha owners to find the right equipment, building and setting to have the same fun with the model like I have. To write a manual are tonnes of work! This is the reason, why I will sell the final printed version for a small amount to cover at least a part for printing and homepage costs.
The first version will be in German and as soon I find a english speaking frind, which one is helping me to write a english version, I going to make a english version too.
I have some pictures on my homepage: http://www.wingworld.ch/4701.html
For all Pyranha flyers, have some serious fun!!!