RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2007, 09:12 PM
gtsum

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nomadio React 2.4GHz Radio

ORIGINAL: 46u

Thanks after posting I found and down loaded the manual, which has the dimensions on the receiver, which many be a problem, do to the size.

OK here is a super important question do to the fact my Spektrum messed up after about 10 months and I had to send it in for repairs which is going to take around 2 weeks to get back which will make me miss a VERY important points race. I can fix my radio but they will not send me the little spring I need to fix it. Spectrum DX3R was in the running but now I will not buy another Spectrum product ever again. Yes racers are a very strange bread when the miss a race much less one that can put them from 8th to 11th to 20th place.

If I get and have a problem with the React and have to send it in what is the normal in shop time on repairs? I am not a basher but a racer and time is of the assents. Coarse when I get my Spektrum back I will have back up.
Thanks.

I cannot attest to the turn around time on the radio's, but I had a bad temp sensor (possibly user error!) and sent it to them and they turned around and sent me a new one in one day. Karlton hooked me up with Scott at Nomadio and they took care of everything. It seems like everything you hear about the CS from Nomadio is right on..very good customer service..

Also, I was at a race/bash session this past weekend and there were at least 7 people checking out the Nomadio (most had Spektrum) - they could tell the difference in speed as well....the React with JR9000t and 9000S servos is pretty impressive! And the temp guage is nice to have...just a quick glance at the screen and you can check the engine temp...very nice to have! One more thing....the stock batter pack lasted about a "normal" race day before needing charged...not too bad