RCU Forums - View Single Post - Fliton AJ Extra
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 09:24 PM
3DAP

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Fliton AJ Extra

Hey bonedoc,
I am running 10xl, 4s as you already know with the x40 and my flight times are about 6 minutes on a 2150 fliton pack. I definately love the pop of the 4s but I want more time. Edson was talking to me about a 2500 or 3000 mah 4s pack maybe running a 12 x 8 prop.

I really like how the 13 x 6.5 performs or maybe the 14x7 like you said. But I dont get much time in the air. This last saturday I got about 6 minutes in and did not hit LVC. There was three people constantly on the runway fiddling around with their planes so I was unable to get some low vid due to running into the runway hoggers. Then the wind started howling 15 +. Hopefully I will get in some more time this saturday to get some good vid to show off.

I am running cg 3.250 back from the leading edge. Edson said that they are another .500 back or more from there. I will be moving pack back some more. Any way what are your times on 14x7 and 15x8? Do you think 12x8 is way to small for still having good vertical pullout? praying for a sunny non windy day off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3DAP