RCU Forums - View Single Post - CEN WARRANTY/SERVICE
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2007, 08:47 PM
derrick05

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: CEN WARRANTY/SERVICE

FINALLY!Some reasonable talk,can get somowhere.I dont see how showing documents to any of you guys can help a thing.I think its only an attempt to find cause to be more judgemental,HOWEVER I have taken the dogman up on his offer.I have just send him a personal email offering to send HIM the ORIGINAL RECIEPT and pics.Not for the motor but to prove to you guys that you shouldnt have judged me as some shabby scamartist.To scam is the last thing I need to do.Especially over something you can buy new for$70.00.Oh yea,look up a member named bigal and ask him about the LST2 I sold him on this website,dont know if he has pics posted but he will gladly send if you ask.Im so glad DOGMAN made this offer.I dont want to hear NOTHINGELSE outta none of you until I recieve an email from dogman,so this can be settled once and for all.Just for your info I bought a brand new VX-.18 for$70.00 and my son ran 7 tanks today,back to back,and she never reached over260 degrees.I also run O.S. CV-RX.18 dont bragg, the only reason I bring that up or my other trucks is maybe,just maybe people will catch the hint that it has nothing to do with money.Guess some people cant take a hint.Send me that email bigguy.As they say,its time to put up or shut up.