RCU Forums - View Single Post - Genesis bash session
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2007, 01:36 AM
dustin7837
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Genesis bash session

hey, thanks for the offer on the parts! I opened my parts bin, and I think I almost have enough parts to build a second truck. lol

The only reason I posted this is just for a sort of testemonial on the Genesis line of trucks. My savage would never have come even close to surviving a jump like that. It was insane! Ill make sure I have a good stock of parts and a video camera before I do it again though

Tranny looks OK, but I have a whole nemesis tranny sitting here, so i will just up it to a 3 speed w/ reverse and use it. Only part I dont have is the steel drive shaft, but thats a cheap part on ebay

And I threw off the alum shocks and put on some stock plastics for now with nem springs. You are right about the alums bending, the alum shock shaft is a full mm thinner than the stock shocks.

One question I do need to ask someone though, is what is the part number for the NEMESIS center diff lock?

The genesis one obviously won't work with the nemesis center diff. I swear I read about this before, but both RCU search and google have failed me. Maybe Im just braindead right now. But if someone could point me to the nemesis diff lock it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!