RCU Forums - View Single Post - Nitromodels PREDATOR RQ-1B
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2007, 10:42 PM
papajeff

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Nitromodels PREDATOR RQ-1B

It sure looks like NITRO MODELS has a winner with the different and unusual Predator RQ-1B UAV. As Chris, our friend from the UK, had
commented after numerous successful flights with his Predator,"I couldn't take the smile off my face.......it flew like a dream!" Now, that is
really impressive as, in my opinion, there you have a statement from a fellow HOBBYISTwho build and flew this model and came to his own conclusion. It doesn't get any better than that! My position is simple and basic, I'm an "OLD GRANDPA" Hobbyist, who is most fortunate to have the opportunity of doing a build thread (and resulting review) yet I am basically an OBSERVER of facts as I see them, just like each and every other hobbyist out there. I have fun telling HOW...WHAT...WHY...WHEN...WHERE I did what I did....and the results that I GOT! Then, the rest is up
to you, my fellow RC Flyers! If you became interested in the NITRO Predator and build one, just add to the thread and share your experiences
with us, OK? Remember, none of us are ever too OLD to learn something new! So, bring it on!!!!!!! Ohhhhhhhhhhh..........Yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Oh, look at this cast of characters; That's "Fast Eddy" with the dark shades....he used to be flight line ballet instructor (see the hand position- I think it's from Swan Lake!) The "Dynamic Duo" is Magic Matt (he's the Pres.....really) and Bubba Bob who is our unofficial videographer (that's
because he needs some serious practice) and they are the best!
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Kh17592.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	34.8 KB
ID:	701689   Click image for larger version

Name:	Us54575.jpg
Views:	223
Size:	173.7 KB
ID:	701690   Click image for larger version

Name:	Us52535.jpg
Views:	200
Size:	95.5 KB