RCU Forums - View Single Post - silverlit acrobat 3d(3 channel x-twin/airhog)
Old 06-28-2007, 05:41 PM
FERNDALE AIR FORCE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: silverlit acrobat 3d(3 channel x-twin/airhog)

Gantry, one at a time, The lg slide into a spot in the front of the rx housing. I have not tried a rog yet, i don't want to lose the gear, and thats a possibility if I fly at my house.

It is proportional steering, like the ace, the ele is either neutral, up or down, no in between. I have not been able to fly it enough to tell if it porpoises. The controls take more effort that I'm used to to engage. When I feel like I should stop pushing I have to push a touch more to get the connection. While I'm in the tx I will see about what fixes I can make. Oh and I'll shoot some pics. I too am curious about the board so I'll have to see about that as well.

Tim

Neuro, I've been flying with a mod'd tx for better than a year, that is going to be one of my flight problems. I think Saturday is going to be a big flying day. I plan on going into town tomorrow to do my saturday errands leaving saturday clear for flying. I'm going to check out rcg and see if they have any info. I'm also considering a ribbon to slow it down some.

Gantry, here is a pic of the plane with lg. Not one of my pics, but a pic none the less. I'll be taking a camera with me on Saturday and will have more pics afterwards.

Did I mention that will working with it the other day I got a really nice loop?[X(] Tim
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Mk25524.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	60.6 KB
ID:	713126